Opportunities to access a national network of Hispanic administrators in two-year Community and Technical Colleges from throughout the nation.
• Opportunities to network and share issues affecting Hispanics in community colleges through Council activities and events.
• Visión—the Quarterly newsletter filled with information about Council activities, members, issues, and opportunities for connecting with colleagues.
• Abriendo Puertas–a series of abstracts for the express purpose of surveying best practices for student success and professional development of future leaders.
• Access to a national listserv exclusively for members.
• Registration discount for the Annual Leadership Symposium (held in September).
• Opportunities to make presentations at the Annual Leadership Symposium with exposure to a national audience.
• Invitation to attend an annual member meeting and forum at the AACC convention to discuss issues and topics related to Hispanic educational advancement.
• Opportunity for a registration discount ($200) at the annual AACC Conference as a Council member (held in April).