Your membership renewal is due by June 30, 2023. Please submit your renewal dues payment today to ensure your membership benefits continue. Thank you!
NCCHC Institutional Membership: Designed for Community, Junior and Technical Colleges as well as similar collegiate institutions and organizations. One membership will apply to multi-campus colleges that participate in one accreditation as a system. Separately accredited colleges should each apply for Institutional Membership.
COLEGAS Institutional Membership: COLEGAS is a recognized chapter organization of NCCHC. Designed for Community, Junior and Technical Colleges as well as similar collegiate institutions and organizations. One membership will apply to multi-campus colleges that participate in one accreditation as a system. Separately accredited colleges should each apply for Institutional Membership.
Benefits of Membership:
- Opportunities to access a network of Latinx administrators in two-year Community, four-year and Technical Colleges from throughout the nation.
- Opportunities to network and share issues affecting Latinx professionals and students in community colleges through NCCHC and COLEGAS activities and events.
- COLEGAS Webinar Series—annual webinar series addressing key issues affecting Community College professionals and students, and opportunities for connecting with scholars and colleagues.
- La Escalera—An intentional effort to increase the numbers of Latinx professionals by providing individualized meetings with community college leaders to help in the areas of: Job Application, Interview Preparation and Salary Negotiations Preparation.
- A complimentary La Escalera session for the institutional member designee.
- Access to a member listservs exclusively for members.
- Access to Job Board exclusively for members.
- Access to Webinar recordings exclusively for members.
- Registration discount for the Annual NCCHC Leadership Symposium (held in September) as well as the COLEGAS Conference (held in November).
- Opportunities to make presentations at both the NCCHC Leadership Symposium and the COLEGAS Conference.
- Invitation to attend an annual member meeting and forum at the AACC convention to discuss issues and topics related to Latinx leadership and educational advancement.
Please take a moment to look up your membership before registering. View here